Friday, April 29, 2011

3 Words Revealed

The postcard designs that I posted the other day were three adjectives that define myself and my aesthetic of design. The words for the cards are busy, energetic, and creative. Busy represents my design style through various overlaying and graphic elements, and relates to my life due to the crazy amount of things I am involved in. I am constantly on the go, and barely have a free minute to myself, and I do not like sitting around. Creative represents myself as a designer and creator. This piece includes a good amount of work I have done in my courses. I figured why not display your own artwork to show creativity? The last card is energetic, which ones again describes my busy life style, hectic designs, and background as a cheerleader. Each card is in similar color palette, and graphics, but they work collectively to show me.

No comments:

Post a Comment